Okay, okay.
I will post a serious post okay?
I have been receiving feedbacks that my blog posts are getting boring and identical.
So here I am to post.
Haha!
Nothing to post leh...
LOL.
Okay I shall post about yesterday!
Haha. (:
Yesterday was first day of exam(Stupid sentence, LOL.).
Had maths paper 2 and SS(Another crap).
Maths, I tot it was okay.
Until the last few question.
Totally stun me!
Ms Wong is a terrorist and she practises terrorism. ):
You know the bearing question.
WALAO EH.
I didn't read the last sentence no wonder I couldn't do!!!
9 MARKS GONE.
Then after the paper, aminah asked me if i saw the $200 monthly.
Then i HUH GOT MEH?!
Then really, THERE WAS.
Another few marks gone. -_-
HAIZ.
Then I forgot how to do radians.
Another few marks gone.
So it's a gone case I guess?
And SS was holycrap.
I suddenly forgot the conflict in N.I. things.
Then anyhow liao. -_-
Then I do finish seq left 50mins only!
Then I chiong source base.
I really don't know what the hell was with me, I was just talking crap!
Then the question 1c was the MOST CRAP EVER.
Give us such a neutral source then ask us to state the author's stand and explain why?
Wth.
I managed to see through the source but hope my stand is correct.
My stand was China, hopefully it's right. -.-
Then afterschool was supposed to go home.
Then on my way home I suddenly decided not to go home. -.-
So I went to jrl.
Then on my way there Kingsley said he want go also.
So waited for him for ONE HOUR. -.-
Then I was reading teenage while waiting for him.
HORNY SIA THE DEAR KELLY.
Then we went to jrl, study a little, little bit nia.
No mood, LOL.
After that we asked Sean to come. (:
Sean is -MiNt-Flame, fyi.
Then he come, we immediately cannot continue.
Then we kept say joke and laugh laugh laugh.
Then the 2 librarians keep come kbkb.
LOL.
We stayed till around 7pm then go home wth LOL.
Hahaha!
Then I come home super tired sia. -_-
Read abit of chem then bth liao!
So went to sleep at 12am.
Then 4am woke up to study.
Lmao.
Study till sleep, wake up study, sleep. -_-
Yesterday also.
Haiz.
Then today's chem paper was horrible terrible vegetable!
Fail le.
Then geog.
WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
I didn't hear Mr Koh say only choose 1 question from section A lor!
Then Ms Saw so gan jiong start the paper.
Never even give us time to read instruction!
IN THE END HALF OF THE CLASS DID ALL 3 QUESTION!
WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK!
ARGH.
Bye. -.-