
Bleahs, bored.
Today like damn sian like that, felt as if I've not done anything.
The picture above matches with my new blog title yea. :D
Was enjoying my beauty sleep this morning till my mother spam-called the house.
Oh god. -.-
Somemore she called just because she forgot to do a lame thing then she woke me up to help her.
Lame like crap man.
2 more days to science centre and sakura! :D
Hoho, can't wait to have fun.
Body worlds!~
Just hope that Qinsi never forget lor. -.-
If not we'll all gang him up. :D
Teehee, I'm now just wondering what will Huizhen help us get for aminah.
I know what is it already but just wondering how it looks like.
So fast november going over. :O
Ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyy goddddddddd. D:
It feels as if holidays just started.
Must be due to the countless remedial bah I guess.
2x exp going finish le. D:
Still no tagger. ):
LOL.
Nah, not chionging liao.
Gonna level soon anw. :D
Hahas, hopefully by end of next week.
Yes, I know I'm pretty slow, but actually I not very interested to chiong level you see.
Haha, slow and steady wins the race! :D
Okay, nothing to say liao.
Byebye.