HELLO LALALA.
Here to post audi pics again.
I'm not a no life person okay.
I don't only audi, I blog and fb.
LOL.
Hahahaha, this score not bad leh. :D

Tyco. ;duh

So lousy sia. ;sob

WHEE 25TH!

Wah all pros.
And as you can see, the room is lagging as the mode already come out and we're still there waiting.

I DCED.
CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE IT?
I DCED. -.-
See the fam chat in the pic for more info.
And, you can see the time of the two pictures by click them both.
It only difers by 1minute.
LOL.

WAH I SO PRO SIA.
MY FIRST FM IS A 188 FM, LOL.
Then I did 2 somemore.
I was just fooling around with my friends so ya. -.-
I go use a lvl1 acc then I go do 2 fms then I dc myself and hop to main.
LOL.

OMG ROOM 96. O.O

See I so pro sia, lvl1 0exp jr le.
LOL.
Own fam mah, tsk. -.-

See the name damn cute right! :D

Okay I ki siao today. XD
Hahas!
Or rather, yesterday.
And hor, I realised Asiasoft is damn dumb. :D
I can easily make thuns and thuns of passports. -.-
LOL.
Like I made 3acc yesterday, ROFL.
So total I already made 8.
So smart right.
LOL.
Okay going ki siao.
Byebye. :D