HELLO.
Today mad liao.
Online from 8.30am.
Audi since 9am. -.-
Of cos got play halfway alt tab lar.
And most of the time was rotting.
Lala, this mission sot.
Sometimes I pass mission I tio fail, but this time. ;woot
Fail mission tio pass leh!
I only got 6 perf, LOL.

Social segregation! :D

LOL, I actually can do 185 fm with haunted classroom. o.o

Nice dens, woo.
And, I so poor, only got 5mil.
All -Silent's fault. ;diao
His stupid idea of losing bp make me lose dens!
LOL.

Woo, I 1 person de score almost as close with their 2 person de score. :D

Mission. :D
Not my acc though, sadded, LOL.

Lala, random 150 8k fm picture.
Weird pose. :3

SEE I GG RIGHT.
I see ~Darren I immediately sian diao liao I tell you. -.-

Lucky LOL.
At first I was first, then I read pm, drop to 2nd.
Then I read fam chat, drop to 3rd.
Then I reply fam chat, drop to 4th.
Then I was like OMG WTF!!!
Then suddenly chain and nj to 3rd, LOL.

MIROKII WTF.
See my reaction LOL.

Really gg lor. -.-

Lalala. :D
Today play fast song till sian.
Cos of madmad!
LOL.
Sick of fast songs now.
Hear le also will sleep.
Siaosiao and Madmad ftw! :D
LOL.
Okay lar, I go liao.
As in off blogger liao.
And I used comp for almost 16 hours liao.
Zai bo.
LOL.
Okay, bye.