Hello.
Some audi pics. :3
Couple arena pics!
Epic, not explaining.




Best couple?
LOL.
Best camping couple who camps at lvl5 and misses fm more like, LOL.

MINT CLUB OMG! :D
It was a very fun day. :D

Me and buena ki siao.

LOL.
I can't believe I did 185 fm with this map! o.o!

Same room as starry! :D

Wah this hor, the in front part, everyone dancing liao my ready still hang there.
I was like WTF SHYTSHYTSHYT.
Then suddenly my ready moved.
LOL.
Heng this room 4kers. :D

LOL.
This is epic.
Look at starry's combo and my combo.
HAHA.
She chain at the low level moves that's why lose to me. :X

LOL.
3fp nia! D:

I was supporting my onion face then I saw the freedom. O.O
He not bad leh actually.
But I think he got main in other audi server.

LOL.
First time 190 fm. o.o
LOL.
I know I very noob bleah. :P

Teamed with starry and soda! :D

Lalala.
Today so angry sia.
Ranted like hell to yeshze and starry.
Like some mad woman like that. :X
LOL.
Really damn pissing man.
Okay lar, I want go off soon.
Tomorrow my mummy going work liao, shall not disturb her and let her have a good rest. (:
Okay, byebye. :D