
I'm the most dumb person on earth.
Haiz, don't know why I feel so sad over such a small matter.
Bullshyt me, so mei you yong, like that jiu emo.
All my braveness all gone liao.
After so many cases and cases of emoing, I really become bullshyt le.
I'm such a fucktard who only know how to cry in my heart over small matters.
I'm just a fucking loser.
...
Haiz, btw.
Went to science centre with aminah huizhen and sihong.
We went to look at the body worlds.
Omg it's damn gross.
Quite boring lar, but quite interesting also, LOL.
Huizhen damn funny lar, lost her ticket, LOL.
Then she went all the way to get a replacement.
Rofl, then we saw alot of gross things, eww.
No photography allowed so sad.
Or I sure post pics to scare you people, HAHA.
LOL, okay lar, actually not very scary de lor.
Then aminah damn joker lar, make me laugh.
He say the testes look like FISHBALLS.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
Hahaha, after we saw the exhibit, we went to look at some random things.
Mostly on PHYSICS.
HAHAHA, huishah damn jealous!
MUAHAHA.
Then after that sihong went home as she had a dental appointment while the rest of us went to causeway point to eat SEOUL GARDEN(highlights so that qinsi can see it if he reads my blog).
HAHAHA.
Wth we smelled like bbq humans after that.
LOL.
When we were walking around causeway point, I just kept saying, 'WALAO I SMELL THE BARBERQUE SMELL.'
LOL.
Then I even attemped to apply the deoderant in cold storage.
In the end never cos the smell sucks!
Wanted to go see see the audition cd, but couldn't find and lazy ask, so yea.
I just wanted to see what is it about and got what in game items, HAHA.
Then we went home liao, hoho.
Bleah.
Omg I still feel so stupid.
Haiz.
Whatever lar.
Bye.