LALALA.
Level 32 liao!
Chiong very little today.
Cos come home sian liao.
Some pictures, including license pictures.
Am I lucky or what?
I enter left 10 seconds.

SEE I SO PRO LOL!
I missed the last level 9 move then no fm. T_T
Score still so high.

Cos I x7, LOL.
I was so scared to lose my chain I off chance, then I GOT GREAT.
I on again, perfect, wtf.
Btw, this is CC8 and I play halfway go msn.

I x7 on the same day...
I think I was mad.
See my score compared to others. :O

LOL I FIRST TIME FIRST IN ARENA!
Then round 2 right, I was first, then suddenly come come restart cos dumb vista keep update!
ROAR. -.-...
Angry die me.

I got into second round of expert arena also, LOL.
This was after I got trashed.
Actually I also never really play, was slacking.
Cos you see the players also sian le mah, right. -.-...
All so pro.

Then I went to tag my friend, and then I leveled.
First try license.
SHORT OF 1 PERFECT! T_T

Then I dced when i wanted to try again, waste my 3k dens. -.-...
Then I went to try.
TAADAA PASS. :D
2 times pass liao not bad leh, somemore first time only short of 1 perfect. :D

LOL.
Just now during club my ball move 1bpm.
LOL.
See so funny sia.
LOL.

Damn ridiculous.
I doubt anyone know what's happening.
LOL.
I couldn't press a single crap then I dced.
LOL.
Okay, I go liao, later father kbkb again.
Byebye.