
Oh, hi.
Today is like a super screwed up day.
Damn it roar.
Woke up at around 12 plus.
Ate my brunch, then I felt tired, so I went to sleep again.
Then my mother come in kbkb and asked me to go jp to get my textbooks while she go get clothes for my cousin's wedding next week.
I was like OKAY LET ME NAP FIRST.
Then she keep kbkbkbkbkbkbkb. -.-
Then I said YOU GO FIRST I GO LATER LAR.
Then she said, MAI GO SUA.
And she went by herself. -.-
ZZZZZZ.
What the shyt man.
I slept till 6 plus then woke up.
Heard the tv, thought she was back then realised it was my father. -.-
So I rested a while then went to bathe and use comp lor.
Comp also nothing to do de lor.
All I did was play 2 games of cc4 using tama, then I went to do license, then went intermediate arena.
After that went to main to play will KissMyButt~.
Thanks to Puishang I made it to expert arena.
We 2 play till forgot time then Puishang pm me asked me if I'm going arena today then i was like OMG SHYT ARENA!!! I ALT F4 LIAO.
Then we 2 faster chiong in arena.
Heng we made it in the channel at the last few seconds and both got in. -.-
After arena rot in f1 then emo in expert.
Sian dao yao si.
Haiz, I go liao.
Nothing to say.
Bye.