
Okay, this picture damn random.
LOL.
Just randomly took a picture.
Haha.
Today had last session of amaths remedial.
Oh god, I'm so gonna flunk my entrance exam.
Gosh.
Haiz, I must go and revise again when time is near! D:<
After remedial went for choir.
Wth lar, kena transfered to alto 1 again.
Suay, but whatever lar, still altos afterall.
And, they really cmi so I will try my best to help bah.
But of course, WAIT TILL MY THROAT RECOVER LAR.
LOL.
Thanks to the barberque yesterday the highest note that I can sing proper is D. :D
LOL, I know I rock tyty.
And, D, I meant it as MIDDLE D, not high D.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL.
After choir had committee meeting.
Huishan lent me a singlish guide book, so I was reading it as they were carrying the meeting.
Then liyin asked me to read some to her mah, so while they were discussing where to go for choir outing, I happened to read 'KTV', then huishan was like EH KTV!
LOLLLLLLLLLLL.
Then they were all like, AIYO SHE READING THAT BOOK NIA.
Then huishan was like, not bad idea afterall mah!
Or something like that de, LOL.
That book hor, some really is damn, -.-...
The singlish sibeh mature worh.
LOLLLLLLL.
Alot of melayu, like I know like that!
Then some singlish not singlish enough.
Like pon, they write pontang.
LOL.
Then siao liao they type as seow leow.
LOLLLLLL.
Then got my favourite look look see see, look see look see! :D
Omg lor, that book made for people like me, HAHAHA.
Just no vulgarities, duh.
Then after the meeting went to kfc with yeshze.
Makan makan abit then go big bookshop walk walk 1 round, then go home liao.
I came home immediately patched audi.
Then when I signed in, I realised I could not view female shoes! D:
Then I went to try manual patch, in the end whole audi CORRUPTED.
Corrupt till sibeh jialat, don't even need play cos the moment I go dancing hall, I DC LOL.
Walao then make me miss intermediate arena.
Then I don't want miss expert arena so I faster use my back up from may...
LOL.
Then patch 16 patches using auto patch.
My fish still ask me whether I using manual patch.
OF COURSE NOT LIAO LAR, SIAO LATER CORRUPT AGAIN I STRANGLE HIM.
LOL.
Then shoot at 30k kbps.
Damn fast finish patching, just nice 5 minutes before arena open siol!
Hahahas.
Okay, nothing much to say about today.
Ohya, and last night I COULDN'T SLEEP AT ALL.
I turn in bed from 2am to 5.30 am.
Zai hor. -.-
Then wake up at 7. ;diao
Make my eyes wanna close, but right, I still feel enthu.
LOL.
Okay, really nothing to say liao.
Bye.