
Omg can't believe I'm still online!
Gotta meet gossip clique and friends at science centre at 12nn later. :l
Haha, I'm too awake I guess?
Oh well. -.-
Changed my blog title again, I doubt I will change it again, haha.
Cos lunazxc is my trademark?
Lols. (:
Btw, today it took me SO LONG to chiong to 100%. -.-
Cos I was rotting as usual, hoho.
But today never rot so much.
Thanks to ryousuke I leveled!
LOL.
Cos he was finding people to tag him as usual...
But he quite ke lian lar, his main tio suspeneded. :l
LEVEL 49 LEH, IF IT'S ME I CRY DIE LIAO.
So I tagged him till I 100%. (:
License, -.-...
First time, short of 9k wtf!
Almost 10k, so should be counted as 10k I guess?
Then 2nd time, I do halfway I stomach pain sia. -.-
Ache like hell so I anyhow then fail. -.-
Then 3rd time, HOHO, passed.
Roar, just now emo cos of stupid kingsley leong! D:<
ROARRRRRRRRRRRR. ;wild
Make me cry somemore sia, wtf. -.-
T_T
Baddie. D:
Next time cannot joke with him liao, so petty! ):<
I was just joking with him saying I don't care him then he come and throw temper at me make cry lor. -.-
Roarrrrr.
Now come to think of it I feel so stupid. -.-
Bleah, whatever.
Let bygones be bygones. :D
Today buena really make me laugh like siao.
Cos of friends for sale.
Hahaha. ;smil
Now I know her secret I feel so shuang, MUAHAHA. ;love
I'm rich in friends for sale man!
Cos someone bought my fish away, hoho.
LOL.
Later he ask me buy him again I good game. :l
72mil, want my life sia.
Ahem I very poor de okay. T_T
LOL, so it's like omfg ex to me.
Haha, okay shan't countinue crapping.
Will upload license pic next time if I feel like it.
Byebye. :D