HI!
So long no blog about audi. ;hoho
Here I go!
Teamed with Buena and Loki!
LOKI YELLOW SKIN! *winkswinks*

Totally pwned. :D
I first 8 moves all perf.
9th move was fm. :P
But didn't perf fm. T_T

License. :P

My dens! ;luv

Show one map show so long. ;diao




WTF? -.-

F1 rm1!
Whenever I create a sleeping room, I get room 1.
Don't believe?
Read on.

Wtf can top 2 x9. >_>

I feel like a singer with people dancing behind me. ._.

Look at user list! O_O

Pwneddddddd!

All the players? :O
Then why last 2 bo.

O.o, npcs are now audition masters. :O

I was so bored I megaed this using my bulletin points. :P

Lmao, freaking hot so x8 and 1mil! :O

Wow, so many people online. :O!

SEE!
I create this kinda room jiu room 1. x.x

FINALLY 1MIL THIS STUPID SONG. ;wild

:P

And again, 1mil!

Lmao, I tio this hair again twice.
Supposed to finish today de.

MY 1, 2 PARTY LIKE DA BIAN!!!!!!!!!!
YOU KNOW, DA BIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;wild

Social segregation, haha!

Omg, all boys! O_O
So many somemore, first time see sio!
Btw, one of them is never sign out properly. :P

All wear same. :D

Same again, but this time... ;hoho

MASS DC LOL.
When I entered, there was lesser people.
I went into f1 then come out again become like that.

LOL at si tikopeh, my 'body odour'.

Lmao, at first busy pming madmad, then was last.
Then i nj and nj and njnjnj!
Nj till 3rd then double fm and ran away! :P

C9 WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _l_l_l_

T_T
Who can pei me audi this weekend! D:
Si Jinyi go malaysia! D:
Then my fish say monday then pei me roar. ;wild
Buena you must pei me okay!
Haha, I love my 'baby' Buena!
LOL. :X
We're not les. ;love
Bye!