I HAD AN ADVENTURE TODAY.
LOL.
Thanks to this 'adventure', my brain now abit sot.
I can't seem to process things properly now. -.-
Weird me.
When I type, I don't know what I typing. -.-
My adventure is damn ridiculous.
I was getting acash.
So I went to cheers.
I asked ther person, "Do you have 5k acash?"
Person answered, "I'm sorry don't have."
Then I asked, "Then do you have 20k?"
Person said, "Sorry we only have 30k."
So I went to 7-eleven, same thing happened.
Then I went to the other 7-eleven.
Have 5k, but the person told me, "Sorry miss, changing shift now, cant use cash card."
Then I asked if they have 20k, and, I will pay by cash for the 20k.
The person said, "Sorry we only have 5k and 30k."
I was like WTF DIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finally got my acash at comics collection.
Sian lor, now I need 9.2k!
Lalala, sian.
I got nothing to say liao.
Just, today's choir -.-...
They scam the committee and made as stay back for 30minutes for nothing.
LOLLLLLLLLL.
Wth lor.
D:<
Okay I got nothing else to say. :P
Bye.