Oh god, audi is patching.
Loads of new exciting things coming out!
Omg and the new license is C-R-A-P!
Like eg, lv6, 82 bpm choreo 70k 3perf x1.
I was like, fk?!
We had newyork normal indi, 200k, 10perf x1.
AND THE NEW ONE IS SO EASY? _l_
Wtf. -.-
Some pictures to share.
WALAO I COULD HAVE WON IF I NEVER MISS SO MUCH RIGHT.
LOL.

WHY, I always same room with Buena. -.-

LOL.
Buena always same room as people from same fam de is it!

26, zomg!

Lol, see the results. o.o!

x14 MUAHA!

I was telling madmad I think I 0 bad.
Then she was like, I bet you got one bad!
Then come out I no bad! ;smil

T_T one bad.

;eeks, I 0 bad 0 miss Buena give me ;_l_ LOL.

LOL, 3 different colour de triplets!

60fp! ;smil

OMG I DID 'CFM' AGAIN.
SEE THAT MOVE IS GREEN, MUAHAHA.
Btw, the rest didn't do it, just I ssed too quickly, the ball haven't come out yet so all still green.

Lmao I brb for about 1 minute still win leh, so lucky! :P

Look at the left side of the pic! :D

LOL, 12fp. :D

Lmao, the 4th place damn suay, last move was fm, then he missed, HAHAHA.

Daniel is mad, pia mission till like that. -.-

Lmao, all pia mission.

;eeks

ONE RED SIA LMAO.

139bpm 8k cfm. ;woot

My 70bpm deproved. T_T
October that time 800km November 700k, now... ._.

OMG TYCO UNTIL!
HAHAHA.
One of my best mode plus I chained x5!
2nd round same mode but like some fuckshyt. x.x

:D

Last day of 'hard license'.
Decided to chiong level and do this batch of license one last time before today's patch.

;yay

The new license really easy like shyt lor.
For more infomation, click
here.
Okay, bye. :D