Some audi pics, I have ALOTALOT, but only uploading a few since I gtg.
SNOWMAN AND XMAS MAP!

LOL at madmad's wed lic.

I was so sian while waiting for Jinyi to get her snowman suit so I spammed my ;wild wave.


:D

Unlucky number. ;diao

21!

LOL see her dens!

x11. :D

Yaye I did 'cfm'!
But didn't ss, forgot. -.-
But see the miss, most probably is got do mah. :D

MY DENS!

See and compare the 2 scoreboards. x.x
I think I lagged.

BONUS 1 DEN LOL.

So nice sia the pic.

LOL THE 2ND PLACE DC!

This is so nice. :D

Muahaha.
I paid 5k for both the weddings I attended then I got them back thanks to this flower!

Grats them my dearest bl. :D

See the ball.

LAST HOUR OF MY SNOWMAN!

LOL, went mad.

No more snowman! D:

I was bored then I randomly click click the buttons then I laughed when I saw the exp.

Actually this face not say very bad leh, I think. :D
LOL, mad me. ;diao

Okay, I was 'mading' with Buena.

LOL AT BUENA'S COOL AND PERF.

WAH SO LONG NEVER CHAIN PARTY PARTY AND LET'S START IT CAN.
x11 party party.
I want play let's start it soon to see my skills back le mah. ;eeks

0 miss!
Not first time getting 0 miss but WHATEVER.

Shauna is gay!!!
She x33 or something. ;diao!

;eeks
Shall go find my x13 cool video and edit the pic to post it here.
Some other time like Tuesday or something.
Gtg already.
I have so many snowman pictures omg, I think I'm mad.
Lalala, bye.
Choir outing later! :D