These 2 days mint really mad le.
Everyday chiong fp.
Chionged about 500 points.
Haha.
Self fb, LOL.
Why am I yellow. T_T

LOL, blue team all chiong mission. :D

Why. Am. I. YELLOW!?!?!?!? ;wild

:D

HAHAHA, the last move I x4 then I ninja Daniel, LMAO.
At first I was 4th, sasuki 3rd de.
Then 2nd last move I nj him, last move nj to 2nd.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

;wild, Buena nj me last move! ;sob
Our score differ by 67, WTF LOL.

Hoho. :D

First time chain so much for this song. :D

OMG!!!
See this mission!
Everyone slacked at the 2nd part lor.
Except me.
See their miss know le. ;diao

OMG THE EXP SO MUCH LOL.
Anw, it's more than 500exp.
Compare the other pic know le.

First time get 1 digit sia, LOL.

Walao, I didn't even know got mission if not I sure do de lor.
Cos I lagged so the window never pop out wtf. -.-...
See my top left got nothing. -.-

OMG THIS IS SO CREEPY, SEE THE EMOTICON.


D:
Fbed with f1p3r, 5wins 2 loses.
I don't know what I doing sia, song is I request de then I cmi. -.-
Only last few moves then I start chaining.
Too late le plus they keep sync perf.
And, I CHAIN X9 THE SONG JIU END LE. D:
Should give me more time to chain 10+ LOL.

LMAO, no one saw the mission window, cos it didn't even pop out!
See top left again, nothing de. ;dan

Lalala, sian. ):
I regret doing license on wednesday sia.
Or rather, thursday morning?
LOL.
Cos now once you pass license you can get any free cash item for 7 days.
Wtf lar.
I should have waited for 16 hours(inclusive of sleeping and patching time)!
Then will get free cash item for 7 days. ;eeks
LOL.
I sound so cheapo, LOLLLLLL.
Okayokay bye. ;yo