Today's choir outing quite fun but quite tiring also.
My face like CHINA DOLL.
WALAO!!!
If not cos I haven't go trim my bangs I will be 100% china doll-ish now.
Already got stupid cheena looks then still have red cheeks and bangs.
CAN DIE I TELL YOU.
-.-
D:
I don't want look like china doll roar.
Stupid sunburn faster shoo!
I think by tmr or wednesday will gone le. :D
Hoho.
Nth much to say bah, just that I think I'm a green apple siao and my brain is burnt along with my skin.
Totally sot today with my winner room from Buena! :D
LOL.
I love winner room man omg!
HAHAHA.
Okay, shall go off before anymore sot things come out from my mouth.
Ohya, shall share my lyrics.
Made this up due to sot-ness.
Blue is original, red is mine.
Oh baby talk to me, oh baby can't you see~
Oh baby please fuck me, oh baby can't you see~
Cos I'm the shyest girl in the whole wide world~
Cos I'm the hottest girl in the whole wide world~
So come on take my hand, and make me understand~
So come on stick your dick, into my chao chee bai~
I wanna be with you, I wanna be so close to you~
I wanna be with you, I wanna spend my night with you~
HAHAHAHAHA.
Okay mai sot le.
Bye.