2 more audi pics before I mia audi.
Sex maniac de wedding. ;eeks
I was damn moodless then the couple sibeh jiao make me more no mood sia.
But then one of the observers made me feel happier.
If not I surely more ;diao one.
LOL, okay sounds ridiculous.

Arghhhh.
My cc4 just improved more and taadaa, I'm gonna mia.

Haiz.
Mia starts tmr.
Will not blog often.
I don't even know when I'll online.
Damn no mood now. -.-
I will miss all readers, taggers, all online friends lar okay. :D
And of course, I will miss him most lar.
Bleah. :P
Madmad don't jealous, LOL!
I will miss you too, my les! :D
Ohya, btw today, or rather, yesterday, went to cut my hair short.
ARGHHH.
SO SHORT I'M SO NOT USED.
And I don't know how the person cut my bangs one.
Got one extra bunch longer than the rest one sia.
I think is cos when cut that time, it was swept to the side. ._.
And hor, I realised my bangs got thicker. ;woot
Or maybe it's just myself. -.-
Aiya I don't know lar.
Urgh, I feel damn weird with my hair so short.
ZZZ, then got no hair to play with also. ;diao
LOL.
Okay, I got nothing to say liao.
Once again...
I will try to blog whenever I can.
And, I will miss all online friends, esp my baby. ;shy
Texts are welcomed, if you got my number of course. :P
Byebye.