Hello!
Finally am updating my blog LOL.
Just now when choir was ending, I received madmad's sms about helping her wedding license.
So I rushed home then rush dinner and bathe LOL.
Then we went to try the liccense, then she really lag like what she said sia. ._.
Then her score 0. x.x
We were like some despo siaos, LOL.
Then she ask me to get my couple to help. .__.
Then waited for him lor.
While waiting for, there was alot of confussion. -.-
Her kor and jie kept think I am her.
Cos I was in her acc, while she was in mine.
Then they keep ask when wedding when wedding until we damn pekcek.
I said I need to warm up then they kbkb. -.-
Pissed me off till I headache!!!
;wild
Muahaha, here's the ss.

Teehee.
All stones except 3.
LOL.
7 stones, so zai.
At first when me and madmad do that time, all 10 were stones.
But fail, so yea. x.x
Okayokay, nothing much to say bah.
Except, school is damn boring.
And, today had choir bonding session.
We played captain's ball, the one Mr Chan taught us.
I was damn tired aftr the trial game. -.-
Then the real game I went to be goal keeper.
Our team keep get the volleyball only!
LOL.
But it was pretty fun lar.
Zomg, tired liao.
Okay, bye.