Changed my blog a little.
Removed archives and reorganised linkages.
And reduced posts seen.
Oh god.
Life seriously sucks.
Sucks so much that I almost wanted to close down my blog.
Wanted to make my blog like some quote blog.
Like every few days I will change a quote for everyone to see.
And there will be no post, no profile no tagboard.
Seioursly I think I should do that man.
Maybe next time when I decided to quit blogging.
For now, I should just keep it the way it is I guess.
Oh man, I don't know what to say anymore.
I seriously gave up on everything already.
I don't want to make any comments or whatsoever already.
Not like I play an important role in people's lifes.
Considering form what I saw for the past month.
Oh well, it's better to let go then suffer maybe?
Or maybe it's just the ups and downs of life playing games with me.
But, who cares.
Life is unfair so we should just forget the past and move on, YES MOVE ON.
Maybe being empty isn't that bad.
Emptiness makes life loud!
Why do I say that, cos you know, an empty bottle versus a filled bottle.
When both topples, the filled one will just make a gentle 'plong' sound while an empty one will make a loud 'plongplongplongplongplong' sound.
Am I wrong to say that?
So maybe, being empty can bring more life in us. :D
We just got to FACE IT and MOVE ON.
Okay, I lazy crap liao.
Byebye.