I just don't understand adults.
Always tell people, cannot copmpare, cannot compare.
Say compare so much, then want this want that, like that will never be content.
Say what people got new phone, new mp3, new this new that we also want.
Keep say what just be content with what you have.
Say so much to us, ownself leh?
ZZZ.
I am so pissed with my mother now okay.
I was just pretty happy cos I did quite okay for my common test, and the first thing she told me when I got home is that I am the one who make her argue with her sister, make her no face.
What the fuck?
She keep say what my older cousins all work and study work and study.
Hello?
They only did that after olvls, except for 2.
I still haven't take olvls.
Then yesterday I yelled at her and say she so irritating no wonder always argue with her sister.
Then she said it's because my aunt gave birth to sons and she gave birth to a dauther and my results are not comparable with my aunt's sons that's why my aunt look down on her.
HELLO?
WHAT THE FUCK?
Bitch sia, I seriously have no mood now.
Spoil my day, I was just in a really good mood today but she must come and spoil it.
After some thoughts last night, I seriously think there's no point for me to be sad just cos I'm lack of family love.
WHO CARES, HMPH.
Who cares about someone who only cares about herself and only blame everything on me.
Bleah.
Oh, and like I was saying, I did quite okay for common test I guess?
But I think the rest of the papers which I haven't gotten back are pretty badly done.
Just hope it's not bah.
Currently I got C5 for english, F9 for chem, A2 for emaths and C5 for bio. :D
Urgh, there she goes again.
Before I start vending all my anger, I shall off blogger.
Byebye.