HI I AM BORED.
Today I shall blog about something 'cool'.
I can't fucking stand people who twits.
I BTH LIAO.
And you know, I read through the thesaurus and when I flipped to the word twit, I saw it's synonym.
Guess what is it?
(Scroll down to see.)
(Scroll somemore.)
I
D
I
O
T
!
I was like WOAHHHHHHHH, TRUETRUE.
Bth sia.
Semo w0rhh iie euu hahax kekes muarchs shii q0rt miie durhs wr0nq or smlj de lar idk.
I BTH TTMC.
OKAY GET IT?!
So, if you like to twit or love to twit.
PLEASE KINDLY FUCK OFF IDIOT.
Okay I am being random but seriously IT'S KILLING MY EYESIGHT.
And doesn't it waste your energy for typing like this? -.-
;dan
bth.com/bthttmcpleasefuckofftyvm -.-
Urgh.
Oh and, I'M LEAVING CHOIR AFTER NEXT WEEK YAYE!
At first is till 18th May de but then now change, WHEE.
So happy lar muahaha.
Time to stop crapping. :D
Bye.