Okay, sorry for not updating, nothing much to blog about also.
Recently audi also never play main too much.
Keep play boy acc. ._.
Okay some pictures of it.
1mil. ;lala

Wedding with Buena!
First try fail till jialat but then 2nd try still passed.

Here's our wedding license. :D

Rofl at the notice.

Pro? ;make
Somemore I didn't chance for the first few level 6 and 7 moves till I lost my x7 chain, if not maybe 3mil le.
This is choreography btw.

Rofl, seems like it was my chain day, but I can't pass two x4 stories. -.-

LOL at the arena notice.
My friend was in my acc then he said that no one wants first as once you get first, you can't go intermediate arena anymore LOL.

Okay, I need to do alot of things in audi.
And wtf, I can't do SS homework leh how ar.
ZZZZZZZZZZ.
Settle it later, urgh.
Bye.