Time to blog about audi. :)
This was sometime ago?

175 cfm. ;woot
And, HAHAHA Wenxuan dc then her 1mil byebye LOL.
Btw this is insane mode.

;wild?!

See the ball.
5 seconds already beyond.

I wanted take 0 seconds de but fail, in the end took a picutre of myself 'flying'.

This was ridiculous lar.
See my frames. -.-
I also don't know how I ninja one.
Somemore whole room fm I never fm dao.
The first time is I miss the last level 9.
EXCLAIMATION MARK ALREADY LEH.
Then the 2nd time is I get fm and I miss. ;sob
Then ktkr was like, 'since you can with me with such a laggy comp, I have nothing to say.'
I was like LOL..

I was gonna play cc8 with Puishang, so I told ehr go expert.
Cos I always play at expert one mah, as you people know.
Then when I saw this, I FREAKED.
COS IT WAS NEVER FULL.
Then Puishang told me got 2x.
I was like O.O and went to chiong level LOL.

OMG MADMAD I REALISED I GOT TAKE SS.
HAHAHAHA.
In closet can ready LOL.

Level 39. ;chan

4 3 2 1. :D

I am floating. ;woot
And I don't know whyhe got insane, then he cannot move. ._.

Level 40! :D

My megaphone no more le, this was taken just 1 game before I dc due to the item finish.

O.O
All 0 except greats. ;woot!

AND OMG I MASTER LE HAHAHAHAHAHA. :D
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
I kept fail cos keep cannot x3 if not miss fm. -.-
Cos music too soft plus very late parents scold.
So I decided to do it today instead of last night.
Then 2 times passed. ;woot
First try never chain sian lor.

Muahaha, I am SOOOOOO happy. :D
Can't believe two days ago I only level 38. ._.
AND NOW MY MASTER.
If full room tag sure faster but nvm. (:
Okay byebye. :3