
HAI.
I leveled! :D
The license kinda pissed me off.
I did it easily for the level 42 one.
It's the same song, just that one more perfect and 10k more.
It's not the score and perfect that i cmi you know.
IT'S THE CHAIN.
I do till pekcek then I finally x3. ;diao
I also don't know how I chain for the level 42 one.
Do till sibeh sian.
Oh my, just now had a slight fever for like an hour.
Still having BAD HEADACHE.
6 days already omgeee.
From Monday till now.
Stupid headache, either you result me in a high fever or just fuck off. -.-
Urgh.
Yesterday speech day was I don't know what to say.
Cos I didn't even have the chance to watch. ):
Haiz.
Gonna miss choir.
Tuesday have half an hour more there.
Then, bye liao.
I was so excited to leave the choir just two weeks ago.
But now, really leaving le.
Don't feel happy at all leh.
Think about the past, feel so sad.
Feel like going back in time and treasure those moments.
So fast sec 4 liao.
But sec 1 memories still felt like yesterday.
And, I don't know what's gonna happen to the choir.
The new committee seems like a real disappointment.
Oh well...
Don't feel like going to see them after leaving.
Ohmy, I suppose there'll be alot of crying on Tuesday, rofl.
Haiz, so no mood today, I mean yesterday?
LOL.
Not cos of choir yea, but, well nvm.
Okay, shall go off le.
Onlined since 2pm.
Bye.