Life is just screwed.
I don't know why this is bothering me again, but...
I feel my heart becoming weaker again.
Aiya don't know lar.
Hope it's just temporary.
Urgh, one hour liao.
I can still feel the ache form it.
Hope everything's gonna be alright.
Urgh, it feels just so uncomfortable.
Now talking about this, it makes me wonder.
If I really have to go for operation one day, I wonder who will visit me and send me get well messages.
Okay I know I'm being super random here, but hey, the doctor said before that I may need an operation.
I hope it's just that I'm too tired and nothing else.
Urgh, life just sucks, seriously.
Seems like everything and everyone's turning against me?
-.-
Haiz.
Hmm, about audi...
Just now met a bunch of full room taggers who helped me by letting me take 2nd. (:
Now 100% le.
And, I've finally made it to top 500 in ranking.
60 more positions to world star.
400k more exp to world star.
3 more license to world star.
200% more to world star.
World star here I come. :3
Bye.