OKAY OKAY I WILL BLOG ALRIGHT.
So many complains omg.
Is my blog SOOO interesting? -.-
LOL.
Urgh, I've seen for myself who really cares and who doesn't.
I don't think I need to comment about this issue anymore.
I seriously had enough.
All this while when I've been emoing, it made me see many people's true colours.
And who really care.
Those that always try to cheer me on though I said leave me alone and don't talk to me, thank you very much.
I mean it.
Not for these people, I seriously don't know who else to find and talk to.
Oh, and please do not after reading this post come and try to talk to me ya? -.-
I won't tell anyone personal things one.
Well...
First part of prelims passed.
Ss was tycoshyt!
I only study 1 chapter.
GUESS WHAT.
IT CAME OUT.
HA.
OWNED.
PWNED.
LOL.
Not Venice, fyi.
CONFLICT.
HA.
A day before the exam Chiyien still told me conflict sure won't come out one.
IN THE END IT DID.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
LUCKY ME. ;love
Today hcl prelim, cl mock.
Since papers were not gonna be collected...
My paper 1, I did the letter, then I write one paragraph of bao zhang bao dao, then write '其一,' and TAADAA LOL.
Then paper 2 win already lor.
Just anyhow tikam mcq then the open-ended I anyhow bracket.
The best part is...
I FELL ASLEEP WHILE READING THE PASSAGE.
I read read read then DOM, fell asleep...
Then Ms Wassan suddenly tap my shoulder then I O.O!
LOL.
Win already lor me. ;shy
Tomorrow sports carnival SIAN.
I go there kun or something better. -.-
Urgh, I shall go off soon.
Bye.