
Hey there, I'm a happy girl. :D
I feel so despo to change any of my fucking ugly lavender rings. ):
Waiting for buena to chiong ahma daisy ring with me, ;shy.
LOL.
But then, -.-.
Still ugly, fuck.
Why audi so suck at designing one.
Wtf, please lor you see their rings. -.-
Lavender Daisy Saffron Cuphea Aster Freesia Asphodelus Caladium Violet Rosemary Gladiolus edelweiss and Edelweiss.
Of all these 13 rings, I ONLY CAN ACCEPT 7 RINGS PLEASE.
Lavender, daisy, freesia, asphodelus, violet and Edelweiss aka max ring is so fucked up please.
Then saffron, aster, gladiolus and edelweiss so-so only please.
-.-
I can design better rings sia.
I should seriously go to korea and force them let me design the rings. -.-
Wtf I see liao I feel like tearing their company down please.
Omg.
And the max ring looks just like the lavender and daisy ring please.
Just it's pearly. -.-
And sparkly.
And not silver or gold.
Eww.
Okay, I'm being super random here. -.-
And my mother very cute sia.
She just now asked me just when I wanna make my specs.
Then I said, aiya, heck lar, I can see can liao.
Then she say, then exam you can see meh?!
I was like, if so cham I long ago go make already please.
Wtf? -.-
She damn epic sia lmao.
Sian lor tomorrow's remedial schedule so fucked up.
Kns, I don't want go maths liao. -.-
Maths maths maths recess hcl hcl hcl hcl bio bio.
Please lor, the hcl period what I do sia. -.-
It's either I pon school or I pon maths.
But considering going do spa 3 so I go bah.
Spa coming soon liao, better go. ;swea
Omg my house so quiet, I go audi hear song.
Bye.