Today, I shall blog about love.
I'm not being lame or what.
After thinking through things, and talking to people...
I've came to these conclusions.
Firstly, boys.
Boys are all the same. A boy will use all sorts of method to get the girl they want. After getting her, he will not be sweet to her anymore. Then when he gets sian of the girl, he will become dao, won't care about anything of the girl, won't even start any conversation with her, flirt with some new girls in front of her. All this, will lead to the end of a broken heart.
Yea, isn't it just so true.
Secondly, to love someone, you must be dare to love.
Dare is not just to confess.
Confessing is just expressing yourself.
What you need to be daring about, is to love.
To give your heart to your loved one.
Expressing love is not love.
Having the courage to give love, is true love.
If you really love someone, you should not keep your heart to youself.
You should give it, to the person you love.
Third, some people don't dare to move on, cos they're afraid of endings.
Endings do not come in a design alone, there are many kinds of endings.
You choose your own ending.
Endings are dead, they can choose you, they cant edit themselves.
You choose the way you want it to be, you edit it to the way you want it.
It takes your courage, your love for your partner.
If you really love your partner, nothing can stop you.
People always say, "Love is unpredictable.".
If so, why be afraid to face the ending.
It might not be how bad you think it would be.
There are ups and downs in life, it all depends on your mindset.
You need to be optimistic, you need to overcome yourself.
Fourth, people are afraid that love won't be everlasting.
True love, everyone's desire.
Why people always say everlasting love is true love.
Why are they everlasting?
Why is everlasting true love?
They are everlasting cos they care for each other alot.
They have the heart for each other.
They are willing to open up their hearts.
They're willing to give love.
Like I said just now, having the courage to give love, is true love.
Hence, willing to give love and sacrifice for each other will make them everlasting.
As they know, no matter what happens, their partner will always be there.
There to hold their hand, till the end of time.
This is what everyone calls, true love.'
Yea, I'm finished here.
I know I'm not some love expert or whatsoever as you people know.
I've been single all my life and I'm only 16.
I know some things need experiences, but look, some things really, it depends on you.
I can't be bothered to write anymore.
I feel so bothered myself.
Haiz.
Life sucks.
Fml.
Exam tomorrow, good game to me.
Bye.