
A colourful life is what students nowadays need.
Everything's starting to get stressed up again, oh man.
Especially when I saw my emaths paper 1. ):
I just passed, like, literally.
Sucks!
So many careless. x.x
All the practices during lesson all went into the drain...
School's pretty sian today.
Urgh, I'm so not looking forward to tomorrow.
I've got selected for some english research thingy.
Oh my. -_-
I can see my life for the next 4 months already.
ALL DULL.
But hmm, it's really time to get serious!
3 and a half months to O's!
3 and a half months of struggle and half a month of panic will bring colours after that.
LOL.
Okay I'm being lame.
BUT STILL, TRUE WHAT!
I counted already, I have approximately 15 days for each subject if I exclude Sundays.
I shall start creating my study blog. -_-
I've been talking about it for SOOOOOOO long, no actions done.
So I will start!
Since I can remember contents from blogs easily, then I suppose I might give it a try...
And at least, I won't lose the notes, like how I lost my geog notes. -_-
Okayokay, crapping ends here.
The rest of today I will make the blog and relax.
Tomorrow onwards, I show you people the power of a keyboard warrior.
Bye! :)