
Cuphea!
Like finally.
Haha.
Nothing to blog today, so shall just upload some audi screenshots.
Spend whole of today playing facebook games and audi. x.x
Abit regret but then don't care lar!
Later no need play le even worse. x.x
Saw this npc. ._.


SEE THEIR RING. ): ): ):
But it doesn't look as nice in this picture cos it blinked while I took the ss. x.x

Ranking no. 999 LOL!

This npc the clothes abit...
The boobs is also skeleton. -_-

Did the last few rounds of chionging with Xinyun.
Wanted to solo but damn I damn lazy.
Then we did love party for cuphea!

In front I keep spike cos I oned 2 acc. x.x
But we kept training for the past one week plus hahaha.
So we anyhow also pass. :D
Hoho.
I can't be bothered to think of aster le, 1795 cp more. -_-
Plus I no money for acash and my acash finish liao. x.x
Lol.
Okay nothing to blog.
Bye.