I'm so not looking forward to tomorrow.
Though it's the end of prelim 1.
And also you-know-what.
First time I'm so not looking forward to you-know-what.
Cos you-know-who apparently is sot of ignoring me.
Yea, I know I'm at fault.
I'm so sorry.
But...
He don't seem to care about me at all.
I don't know if is cos he don't want to disturb me or is cos he purposely dao me.
;sob
I will write hundreds and thousands of sorry just for him to forgive me. ):
Haiz, then he never talk to me, I also don't dare talk to him.
I feel so hurt. ._.
I feel so dumb, I don't know what am I thinking about also.
I cried whole of last night...
I don't know why I can't seem to control myself. x.x
Like what Xinyun say, audi couple only.
Yea I know, but I really am damn heartbroken. T_T
I regret on my actions, but I can't take it back...
I seriously hope he's not angry or whatsoever. x.x
Haiz.
Just when I'm so moodless, everything is turning against me.
Fml man.
I shall just go and cry myself to sleep. -_-
Bye. I'm really really sorry. Please don't ignore me. ;sob I love you, I really do. <3