
OHYAYE SUPERSTAR LOL!
See my wonderful superstar? ;make
Btw I chose this picture cos I think the exp very swee LOL.
Last day of fun liao sian.
Tomorrow onwards both my parents and I will be strict about my time management already.
But oh well, MY RESULT'S AT SAKE SO YEA.
Weewoo, I love my superstar HAHAHAHA.
Nothing to blog leh, except about yesterday maybe?
Went to cousin's house in the afternoon.
His house is so cool!
The sky brigde is awesome HAHAHA.
Located on the 50th floor.
It has awesome views of chinatown and the future sentosa.
Damn cool like seriously!!
Then his apartment located on the 36th floor.
DAMN NICE SIA I MEAN IT.
The breeze there is so shiok!
Like free aircon like that!
But so small de 4 room flat cost more than half a million, like wow.
But it's seriously awesome!
Look like condo inside and outside!
After that came home to rest then went to meet choristers at jp.
Then we went to hwachong.
Saw Ms Yin, she seemed pissed.
Then after that we went into the drama centre.
My dad said last time when he was studying there the drama centre was there already.
He said last time they always show films for the students to watch.
He also said that drama centre is the landmark of the school and it has been there for at least 80 years.
So cool right!
After watching the first part of the concert we realised why Ms Yin was so pissed, rofl.
Then we were saying interval is the most fun part LOL.
The second part of the concert was much better bah.
St. Gabriel was damn cool please!!
After the concert we went to the backstage to find juniors.
So happy to see them hahaha.
They more happy to see us LOL.
After that followed the school bus back to school.
Then I wanted to long bang Wanxin's family car but then I realised her house there at night quite ulu so decided to just go home by mrt.
Then suddenly saw her family car on the way, then she screamed across the road and asked me if I want her father to drive me home anot.
LOL.
Damn paiseh sia, so mafan her father.
I came home yawning like mad but I could't sleep at all leh, LOL.
Then end up today sleep till 3pm LOL...
Woke up 2 times in between my sleep.
Somemore the first time I woke up I was awake for 2 hours, rofl.
Okay I dman lazy to blog already.
Bye.