Prelims so suck!
Shall blog about these few days.
Monday, I can't remember anything.
Except, I FIRST TIME SEE QINSI EAT TILL SO FULL HAHAHAHA.
We went carls junior to have lunch, me, Sac, Qinsi, Denise and Sinyee.
Then Qinsi ate the thick burger, UPSIZE SOMEMORE.
First time see him eat till cannot finish. (Y)
I eat the large fries I already wanna puke.
He can eat thick burger plus almost all the fries.
Pro right, plus his drink big one, mine small one HAHAHA.
He drink almost 2 cups okay wtf, I only drink like 2 1/4 of my small small cup.
But I must say hor, my appetite becoming smaller and smaller haha.
Tuesday...
Can't remember anyshit.
Then yesterday.
Chem, special assembly, chinese remedial.
Chinese remedial was funny, Nick was our joke, hahaha.
And 'Kelmond' HAHAHAHA.
Huang laoshi damn funny please, keep call Nick Kelmond HAHAHAH.
She keep JIANSHENG!!!!
Then we all laugh then she still keep call.
Till someone said, TA SHI JUNBING!
LOL MAX.
Then Nick was made to demo how to greet teacher for oral, damn epic please.
Went to meet my mum at jp after school.
Settle some investment/insurance/whatever thingy.
Make me realise how much my mum don't trust my dad anymore.
Don't know what she's thinking.
Today, emaths, physics, olvl cl oral.
Emaths, was so-so.
Don't think I will do badly, but I guess no distinction as well.
The last question took me 20 minutes. -.-
At first I was like 'wah, 25mins left for 2 ques, good good, can do the ques 13 which I skipped.
Skipped cos I do coordinate geometry very slow plus 80% chance get wrong.
Then, finish question 20, wah, still got around 20 minutes.
Then how I know, wth man, I drew the bisectors 4 times.
Then I drew the circle twice then times up.
What the. -.-
But my 2nd attemp also not nice, point C abit out, SIAN.
Then physics, hahahaha dead.
That's all I can say.
After that had oral.
Had fun talking and gossiping LOL.
With Nicholas, Andre, Jeslynn and Kelmond.
Never knew Nicholas very nice to gossip with one, LOL.
The rest got gossip before so not surprised. :P
At first I was thinking, wtf why am I so suay to be between him and Andre.
Then after we really sit down, okay lar, had nice chats.
Then right, wtf man, the first group damn fast sia.
We still have like 3 people left they finished, wtf.
So creepy lar, please.
Like no one de.
I think Andre most suay HAHAHAHA.
He alone with examiners, no one else in the hall LOL.
Oral was damn idk what to say.
Passage was okay lar, no cheem words, but I stumbled about 3 times.
I hope I was loud, since I was having sorethroat and a runny nose, so I tried not to strain my voice much.
Then conversation, second question I abit off leh, so sianed.
Today is the first time I have something to say when the examiner ask me if I have anything else to say.
Cos like huang laoshi say, when they ask, means they want you to say more.
So I anyhow crapped.
But the examiners keep nod nod nod only, don't know is think I listed good points or just to show that they're listening. -.-
After oral decided to go choir.
I stayed there from like 4.30pm till choir end, since tomorrow no paper anyway.
Chiaqi like so happy to see me LOL.
Cos finally got someone she can rant to about choir HAHAHA.
MUAHA, tomorrow no school since no amaths. :P
Okay, I've blogged quite alot.
Bye.