Sometimes in life, we make decisions.
Some decisions, may seem to bring us the better.
But they may turn out to be the other way round.
Even though before the decision making came, it seemed wonderful.
When it does, we will wish for time to rewind.
Rewind to the day before the decision was made.
But, it's all too late.
Time can't rewind, decisions can't be redecided.
Life is like this, it's just like gambling.
Gambling your life, your future, your money, your love, everything.
Why is life so torturous?
Haiz.
I am a failure.
Why did I cry when I saw the past?
Fuck the past.
Why did it seem so perfect.
Looking at now, I fucking regret.
I can't rewind it back anymore.
I cant believe I cried for almost an hour while reading my diary.
After crying, I feel angry.
What is this man, seriously. -.-
Everything changed, everyone changed, my life changed.
Fml.
Bye.