(Uploaded pictures at the above time, blogged at 8.32pm.)
I AM BORED.
When I'm bored, I will spam posts and tag random people.
So here's my post spam.
Just ate crab bee hoon for dinner.
Trying out large pictures on my blog.
I really hate audi's camera.
You see why? -.-

I realised this looks like down's syndrome.

Yoyo, I'm a fashion lady yo LOL.

Nice pose, I kept do this move but keep never get close up. -.-

This move nice also.

I can't believe I bought this shirt using a magic lamp just to match this dumbass crown.
See my powerful crown! ;hoho
-boom-!

Creating a spell.

And I will cast it on you! -blows-

And taadaa, the end.
Btw this is my blogskin's picture.

I AM FUCKING BORED OKAY, SERIOUSLY.
I need entertainment!!!!!!
E
N
T
E
R
T
A
I
N
M
E
N
T
!!!
So bored lar, then I don't fell like studying for paper 1s since I already screwed my paper 2s.
Btw, I think I look tall in this picture. ;chan

Sian leh, I AM DAMN BORED MAX.
Urgh.
Now my post finished, I got nothing to do already.
Urgh sian.
Bye.