URGH.
I CAN'T USE COMP OFTEN NOW.
Okay lar, I think daily is no problem LOL.
But not for long plus only can play minigames.
Sianed.
TOMORROW IS PTC HAHAHA.
And I suppose I'll be one of the first since I'm in the first timeslot.
I HOPE I DON'T GET YOU-KNOW-WHO HA.
Saw my result slip today.
I forgot what's my class ranking.
All I know is NOT LAST IN CLASS HA.
Then my l1r5 really is 36!!!
AHHHH.
My level position not last 20 like always le!
This time not even last 30 LOL.
But still in last 40. :(
Must work hard.
My dad yesterday tell me if I do well and pass all for prelim 2, HE BUY ME ITOUCH!!!
YAYE, DADDY WAN SUI!!!!!
LOL.
But pass all. :(
With my current results I can get less than 25 for l1r5 I happy enough alr LOL.
Plus prelim 2 is gonna be so much harder.
Btw, I locked study blog since no time online.
Shall concentrate on tys first bah.
Starting next week!
OH BTW.
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING TO THE PROM HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
LOL.
Cos everyone except me, Qianhao and Clinton going at first.
THEN QIANHAO SUDDENLY GO. :(
Then everyone ask me go so I go lor!
Plus my mum say it's up to me to decide HAHA.
I lazy to blog already lar.
HAHAHA.
Abit sot now. :P
Okay.
BYE!