
YO.
I just woke up about an hour ago HAHAHA.
I was so tired after watching despicable me in 3d plus I had a huge meal. -.-
Today school DAMN SLACK.
Reading period = sleeping period.
Then maths, I just did two question from my revision paper.
Chinese, listening again, then huang laoshi keep busy with setting up and class photo.
So we just slacked.
It was so funny hahahaha.
Our class split into two tables, with the one I was at consisting of me, Jeslynn, Jerome, Shengjun, Jianwei and Kelmond.
Then Kelmond was introducing some iphone/itouch applications to Shengjun.
So Kelmond placed his iphone together with Shengjun's itouch.
Then Jeslynn pointed to the itouch and asked, "Is that a phone?"
We were like, "No lar, this is itouch."
Then she, "Oh, so itouch's the skinnier one?"
Then GUESS WHAT.
Shengjun was like, "Oh, thank you thank you."
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WTF.
Then we all burst out laughing HAHAHAHA.
After that Timothy came over and took Shengjun's itouch.
Then he went walking around the wifi thingy in the room, trying to search for the spot with the fastest downloading speed.
He looked so retarded can LOL.
Then Kelmond added, "Timo trying to find his way home."
LOL MAX.
After that we realised Jianwei has been asleep all the while.
So we decided to guailan him.
Then Kelmond took the highlighter Jianwei was using.
He wanted to draw on his face, but went to draw on his elbow instead.
Then he dot dot two dots, suddenly Jianwei blinked his eye and pointed a middle finger?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Then Jeslynn told him that we had already drawn on his face.
Then Jianwei still believe can LOL.
He started touching his face HAHAHAHA.
Chinese lesson is always so epic with those bunch hahaha.
Then it was recess.
I can't believe that I went to queue up for western at 10.30 shapr and got my food at 10.43. -.-
Stupid sec 3s. -.-
_l_ at them.
Last year still wearing shorts this year think they very big, zz. -.-
After that was geog, Mr Tay on reservist.
So a relief teacher came in and asked us to do our work.
Then I was doing 'group discussion' with Minquan and Andrew.
Then we started talking about Minquan's life since he was born?
LOL.
Then he started drawing his 'life story' HAHAHAHA.
It's damn epic, (Y).
Still got foetus and sperm and egg blah blah blah HAHAHA.
After that was ss.
Mrs Chng damn funny and cute please HAHAHAHA.
Especially the part in the middle of the class, she went, "WHO IS SLEEPING?!?!?!"
The whole class gasped and stunned.
Then she was like, Kahhang covered his face and said "I never sleep!!!" when she said that sentence, means he guilty LOLLLLL.
After that was cep, but then Mr Ling never come to school today, plus tomorrow's maths lesson is NE quiz.
So Mrs Chang used it as maths lesson.
Mrs Chang is damn cute, seriously.
HAHAHAHAHA.
After school chionged to JP with Jinyee and Sac to catch the movie.
The movie damn cute HAHA.
But not much 3d effect, wasted!
For those who haven't watch and want to watch, don't watch 3d better.
Save money. :)
After the movie went to Carls Junior.
DAMN FULL.
Skipped dinner by going to sleep, LOL.
Cos I scared if I awake my mother will force me eat dinner HAHAHA.
Okay, enough blogging for the day.
Haiz, WHEN WILL I UPDATE MY STUDY BLOG LOL.
Today cannot le bah, so late plus tired.
Hahaha.
I want go off soon to resume my sleep le.
Bye.