Great.......
I spent whole of today reading comics.
And what's gonna happen tomorrow?
Storybooks? -.-
I realise I'm reading other books in my textbook again LOL.
And my parents always think that I'm reading my textbook.
Since young I got this habit but they never seem to realise.
Or they just choose to keep quiet, I don't know, rofl.
Today damn full lar.
Must be cos of chocolates.
Tomorrow afterschool going pizza hut with quite some people.
To celebrate Sac's birthday! (:
I don't feel like blogging suddenly LOL.
Just now during maths Chiyien damn funny please HAHAHA.
She was like let's learn english!
Then she opened up her readers' digest and flipped to this page that teach some Yiddish language.
Then she was like oy vey!
She thought that it was happy birthday but in the end realised happy birthday was one of the multiple choice answers for what's the meaning of oy vey LOL.
HAHAHAHA DAMN FUNNY.
We're gonna plan something funny HAHAHA.
It's our inside joke so......
NOT POSTING IT HERE HAHA.
Okay I shall go and 'research' for our inside joke.
BYE.