As the above suggests, I am bored. Hence I'm here to post something to entertain myself. Haha, went out with my dearests. :) Namely Sac, Qinsi and Minquan. First had sakae with Sac and Qinsi. Supposed to go Tung Lok but Minquan yester back out cos his parents bringing him out for lunch. Then I forgot it's minimum 4 person then can't eat there, diao. So we went sakae since iit's in the same building anyway. I accidentally ate 2 fucking gross things.
RAW TUNA.
WASABI!!!!
;cry!!!!!! Cos I see spicy tuna sushi then I go order, cos I love spicy tuna what. Then how I know it's REAL TUNA. I was expecting canned tuna. Then when I was gonna eat it I realised the fish is in pieces. Then I bite, FUCK LAR RAW ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;cry Then can order 1 $3.99 and 1 $5.99 plate what. And due to my love for prawn and lobster, I ordered lobster for both.. THE MAYO LOBSTER INSIDE GOT WASABI SIA WTF. At first I thought why got this alchohol taste. -_- Then I eat till I want to puke. Then I realised IT'S WASABI LAR WALAO. It's not I don't like spicy food, I LOVE SPICY FOOD. BUT, WASABI'S FUCKING GROSS. In the end I only ate half of each plate. ;sob What a waste. But gross max. Met up with Minquan outside sakae. Then we were walking to cathay, and say gong cha. And we bought it, not bad lar. After that watched Little Fockers. Damn funny. The ending most funny. Here's a video of it LOL.