It's been really long since I updated.
2011, a fucking bad start.
So many things are just spoiling my mood. ;sigh
Sometimes I just wish everyone will get out of my sight.
Sucky ending, sucky start.
Haiz, nothing else I can do except pray for the better.
Hopefully can go out with my dearest buddies on Wednesday. <3
Then won't think so much plus can have fun abit.
It's been long since I went out.
Since 19th November ohmygosh.
I'm becoming a country pumpkin.
MUST GET MY BUTT OUT!!!!!
Keep work work work then totally no time.
Finally free from work but my mum's forcing me to go work again, sigh.
Sometimes I really wish she can just fucking leave me alone and let me do what I want.
;sigh...
Everything seems so haywired.
Sometimes, I feel that everyone around me are Bellossoms.
And I'm just a substitude to receive the hurt that they're supposed to get.
If you don't know what's a Bellossom, please search google images.
It's a pokemon which knows the move 'Substitude'. ;boo
Sometimes I feel that I'm not needed at all.
Haiz, finish making use of me as a substitude le then corner me.
And when need me again I'm always there.
What shit is this?
You guys just don't fucking understand how I feel.
It fucking hurts.
I was just trying to be nice and this is the reward I get.
;sigh
I shall not continue ranking.
Spoils my mood future.
I shall just pray for a good year ahead. :)
Nights people, sleeping soon.
Morning as well.
Bye.