You won't understand how I feel.
Don't you think you fucking changed?
And do you know how many times you disappointed me?
Do you even care?
If you're not gonna change, even your closest friend will leave you.
I have my reasons for being so mean.
Why won't you understand?
You say you do, but doesn't seem like it to me.
Everytime after I say all those to you, do you know how sorry I feel?
Because I didn't want to do it.
But I have no choice, seeing you being like this.
I know I hurt you alot, but have you ever wondered why do I still continue?
Do you know that while hurting you I'm hurting myself too?
Do you know I felt so hurt I ended up crying?
Do you know how many fucking times I cried for you?
And what did you do?
You fucking hurt me back.
Plus you didn't seem hurt after hurting me.
In fact, you seemed happy.
And that fucking hurt me futher.
Thanks for hurting me, I hate you.
Fucker.