Hello.
Sometime since I blogged.
I'm bored so here I am.
Haha. :)
I seriously don't know if I should even be excited about tomorrow.
Cos by looking at the rest of the day, I am moodless already.
Cos my fucked up cousin is coming over to my house later for baby sitting.
He's 12 this year but behaves worse than a 6-year-old.
Which means we can't go out.
Big sigh.
I was expecting a birthday treat from my dad and also going out with my parents.
Then he must come...
FMLFMLFMLFMLFML.
I HATE HIM.
And my mother will kpkb and ask me to let him.
WHY MUST I?
My things must let him, his things also never let me?
Fucker.
And he spoils my birthday celebration every year without fail.
I wish he can fuck off from my life.
Stupid indo dog adopted by my uncle and aunt.
And they always use work to siam from him so no need take care of him.
Cos he's just way too troublesome to look after.
Worse than a baby.
URGH, I HATE HIM AND I WANT HIM DEAD, FUCK OFF AND GO BACK TO INDONESIA YOU THIS UNWANTED CHILD.
EVEN YOUR BIOLOGICAL PARENTS DON'T WANT YOU, LOSER.
Urgh.
Today is gonna be so screwed.
And I think that's it, I probably won't be able to celebrate my birthday with my parents this year already.
Yay...
Thanks to that fucker.
Anw I'm pretty excited about tomorrow still heh.
Cos yay it's MY day and I'm going out with mints. ;luv
Namely Xinyun, Sean, Kingsley, Yushuen and Jody/Qiuyu!!! ;luv
Wooooooooootx.
Meeting the last 3 from the above names to go lan for a few hours.
Then meeting the other 2 to maybe catch a movie and then have dinner. :D
Can't wait hoho. :P
Okay, need go off already.
Will update when I come back from my awesome celebration-to-be tomorrow.
Byebye~