
Hi people.
Was back on Tuesday.
Lazy to blog so ya.
Finally decided to come and rant.
I fucking hate this home.
It fucking has no love.
And I'm always alone.
My parents always scold me for using comp.
But, have they wondered why?
It's simply cos, I'M LONELY, FUCKING LONELY.
I don't fucking a have someone around me.
No sibling, and they're always doing their things.
So all I have are my friends.
They don't even know...
They think I on comp is to play audi.
But you guys should know...
I hardly even PLAY in audi.
All I do is alt tab or chat with people.
Then sometimes play a game or two.
They call that play?
I chat with friends on msn, they call that play?
I sms my friends, they call that play?
What shit is this?
I am human, I have feelings, I need to communicate with people.
Isn't it?!
ISN'T IT?!
And they're what?
Accusing me of playing, the moment I on my comp.
I check email, PLAY.
I go facebook and type 1 status, PLAY.
I go plurk and plurk 1 plurk, PLAY.
I go in audi see bl and change my clothes then alt f4, PLAY.
I go msn chat with my friends, PLAY.
I go tumblr look at pictures and quotes, PLAY.
I go msn help juniors with school work, PLAY.
I go itunes see apps store and put songs in my ipod, PLAY.
I go facebook/msn/any other places while waiting for some school thing to load, PLAY.
I come and blog, PLAY.
PLAY PLAY PLAY!!!!
EVERYTHING IS PLAY!!!!!!!!!
Only when I'm doing things for them then is not called play...
Sometimes even when I do school things they also call it play...
Fuck them, especially my mother.
Worst fucker in the world.
I chat with friends on the phone, BOYFRIEND.
I chat with friends via sms, BOYFRIEND.
I chat with friends via msn, BOYFIREND.
I chat with friends in audi, BOYFRIEND.
I laugh when reading something or when on the phone, BOYFRIEND.
I stay up late to chat with someone, BOYFIREND.
-.-...?
I don't even fucking have a boyfriend please.
She ownself like to idolise good looking guys then come say me? -.-
Everyone also know I'm like my father.
EVERYTHING HECK CARE.
And that I'm not interested with guys at this moment.
SO WHAT THE FUCK IS HER FUCKING PROBLEM?
I'm fucking glad she doesn't know audi can have couple this kinda thing.
If not she sure ban me from it, ESPECIALLY IF she knows I have one.
And she will also confiscate comp, phone, ipod.
Then I'll totally be like a prisoner...
I already no freedom still make me be like a prisoner.
I think I will just kill myself.
Urgh life sucks.
Haiz.
Sometimes I wish 2012 is real.
Then I won't have to suffer anymore.
I wish I can get my freedom.
I wish I can move out of here asap.
It isn't near, it's like never coming.

And me, I'm waiting for my 21st birthday.