
Okay, I've decided to blog before going to Taiwan.
So here I am~
That picture up there so cute LOL.
I think that's how I'll look when I come back. :P!
Anw today didn't do much things.
Spent the whole afternoon packing my luggage.
Then evening playing my itouch.
Then after dinner facebook and audi lor, what else.
Some pics~
Practising love party just now.
Nice one man, 0 sync.
I forget to press away the scoreboard.
But still can see 0 lar hor.

;make
7 SYNC OMGOMGOMG.
But the next game we got only 1, but still went ahead to love party. :D

Failed first try by 1 sync. T^T
But 2nd try is a blast, hoho.
And it's the first time I actually x4 this song. o.o"!

I seriously hate this song.
So hard to perfect de.
Bleah.
Sian lar.
I keep see the dead ant in my screen.
Fuck it man. :(
I kept see it crawling around but I didn't know it was on the inside of my screen.
Then I got pissed after seeing it a few days I went to smack it.
And taadaa, it's dead, IN MY SCREEN.
Ewwww.
AHHHHHHHHHHH.
I wish there's someway which I can remove it.
But apparently there isn't. :(
Okay, that's about it.
Maybe after I come back then I will post.
Byebye~ :D